The following ratios represent the time spent creating versus the duration of the thing created:
- 3:1 - "Lazy Piano Morning", an all-improv "24-hour album" created in 2 hours
- 10:1 - fast audio sketchbook entries
- 16:1 - "Fire Works", an instrumental "24-hour album"
- 50:1 - most of my 24-hour albums with vocals - 24 hours : 30 minutes
- 60:1 - slower audio sketchbook entries
- 500:1 - orchestral music for my game
(I don't have any data for how long non-sketchbook/24-hour rock music take me to write/record.)