Noel State Bank & Trust.
2. Did you eat your New Years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Of course! I love baking.
3. Did anyone close to you quit smoking?
4. Did anyone get too close to you?
Time-Traveling Albert Einstein.
5. Did you get a restraining order on them?
I tried to, but they said it wasn't in stock.
6. What counties did you visit?
Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again.
7. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 1910?
A horseless carriage.
8. What date from 2009 will remain forever etched on your flash memory?
March 23, 2009.
9. What was your biggest Achievement in 2009?
Making 15 three-pointers in one game of College Hoops 2006 for 250 gamerscore.
10. What was your biggest failure in 2009?
Not convincing Time-Traveling Albert Einstein to assassinate Hitler.
11. Did you suffer injury or silliness?
I'm not... I don't really... maybe you should ask Phaedrus.
12. What was the beast thing, you boat?
Call me Ishmael. Leave a message if I don't answer.
13. Whose betassled motors corroded?
14. Whose betassled dames bawled and redressed?
No, really, what? What kind of a question is that?
15. Where did most of your money go?
Really? In 2009? You have to ask?!?
16. What did you get really, really, really, really, really, really excited about?
Writing this list.
17. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I don't know yet, ask me in 1910.
18. Compared to this time last year are you:
(a) happier or sadder?
(b) thinner or fatter?
(c) richer or poorer?
19. Who do you wish you'd done more of?
The 7-up dots.
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Experimental drug studies.
21. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Don't call me Eve.
22. Did you fall in a hole in 2009?
Only in my dreams.
23. How many nightstands did you buy in 2009?
Two, although only one is in my bedroom.
24. What was your favorite spelling of 'TV program'?
"TV programme", hands down.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you don't have to to do the things you used to have to do same time last year?
26. What was the beast boat you dread?
With my cross-bow I shot the ALBATROSS.
But I did not shoot the deputy.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
There is a note between F# and Gb, called 'squant'.
28. What did? You wanton git!
Do you kiss your mother with that... that thing?
29. What, did you want a nugget?
30. What was your favorite flim-flam of this year?
The Hot Tourist and the Stopped Watch.
31. What did you do to your birthmark?
You'll never catch me now, coppers.
32. What one thing would have made your yard more satiating?
Solar flares. Well, Solar Flare, I guess.
33. How would you describe your personnel Flash in-concept in 2009?
In 2009 Weebls released a pretty good flash animation telling you that you were fired... did you watch it?
35. Which celebrity did your fan see the most?
Whichever one was the hottest, obviously.
36. What political issue stirred you the moist?
Hey, did you know Moist was in Arrested Development? He plays the reader who Maebe's "Marry Me" deflection doesn't work on.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the beast no-person you meat?
Fifteen times, if you can believe it!
39. Tell us a valuable knife lesion you earned in 2009.
Upper right thigh.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"He was turned to steel / In the great magnetic field."