I didn't mention in advance that I was going to do this two days in a row, because I wasn't sure whether I would or not. But I did end up doing it. The results were actually not that great; I tried something a little different, and did an assembly line (record the basic idea for all the songs first), but also didn't actually pick titles first, I just recorded stuff and went through looking for songs titles that might fit. I did this for a few for the first Suggest a Title, but I did it for all of them this time; I tend to be able to do things with titles that otherwise I'd go "hmm, I don't have any clue what to do with that" this way.
Anyway, I spent about the same amount of time (21 hours), but I ended up making half of them instrumentals because I just didn't have time to write lyrics for all of them. On the other hand, while I recorded a lot of crap today, I think one of the songs from today is the best of both days.