- Elaborate on your default icon.
- What's your current relationship status?
- Ever have a near-death experience?
- Name an obvious quality you have.
- What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
- Any celeb you would marry?
- Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
- Do you wear a watch? What kind?
- Do you have anything pierced?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- Do you like pain?
- Do you like to shop?
- What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
- What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
- What is on your desktop background?
- What is the background on your cell phone?
- Do you like redheads?
- Do you know any twins?
- Do you have any weird relatives?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What was the last book you read?
it's a whale's tail which I photographed in 2001
blah blah whatever. if it's obvious you already know.
I'd probably still settle for Janeane Garofalo, but it's been a while.
A package of snack mix at the airport since I hadn't had dinner and didn't have time before my flight for more.
Hotel room in LA.
Alan Yu at EA LA who I called for directions on Thursday.
what cell phone?
i know singles of non-identical twin pairs
how weird? not really, I mean, I guess I'm one of the weirder relatives.
Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
I read some short stories by Brian Aldiss on the plane, but the last book I actually finished was probably Temeraire (aka His Majesty's Dragon).