12 bitchin' reasons this post is worth reading
12 bitchin' reasons this post is worth reading.
- It's written with impeccable grammar and style.
- It's in the form of a list.
- The points are numbered so you can refer to them individually.
- The author is on your "friends list", or someone you know or respect sent you a link to the post.
- It's never been done before -- or at least not this well.
- It avoids tone-shifts, such as incorporating entirely fictional claims.
- Former President of the US James "Jimmy" Carter considers it his third-favorite LiveJournal post of 2011 (so far).
- Like all good posts, it is self-referential.
- It is controversial since it contains opinions claimed as fact.
- Its controversy is in a non-divisive, non-political domain that won't cause any real problems.
- This bullet item is the eleventh one.
- It won't take long to read; in fact, you already read it.