1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
King Crimson in 1984 at the Merriwether Post Pavillion (real seats, not lawn)
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
3. What's your favorite song?
Don't really have one. Songs running through my head lately: "Older" by TMBG, "Heat of the Moment" by Asia, some song by Rasputina whose name I don't recall.
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
The Drums That Don't Annoy The Neighbors. Seriously? I already play guitar, bass, drums, keyboards poorly, sing poorly. Maybe saxophone would be good.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Assuming this is in the 'have lunch with' sense, not 'you get to go up to them and say hi and walk away', maybe Brian Eno, or Johnny Marr, or LG, or the two Johns.